Alarm wire migration

floodland
I migrated from a hardwired Radionix system to the OHS.  Since there were a _lot_ of wires, I decided to mount the OHS next to the current system, move each wire and test it.

Moving wires from old system

This is a picture of the two systems next to each other and the nightmare of wires.  I had to remove and re-wire them again once I removed the old system board and box, so I was not as concerned about how they looked then.

Final wiring of OHS

Here is what it looks like after I removed the old system and rewired it.  This was in April and the system has been running since.

Re: Alarm wire migration

vysocan
Administrator
Hello,

nice setup anyway. Wiring is often most tedious part :), however needed.