My password is... wong ?

gson
I updated my username and password. As usual when I hit apply it disconnects and I reloaded - now its not the old (#/#) and its not the new... So I cant get in :(

Can I fix this or do I need to start from the beginning ? :'(

//Gson

Re: My password is... wong ?

vysocan
Administrator
Hello,

well , not sure about recovery. But try this, system user name and system password cannot be bigger then 10 characters. In case you have put one or the other longer try only first 10 chars.

Adam

Re: My password is... wong ?

gson
Aaaaa... Mine was longer for sure :S But - I flashed it with a new firmware and it was back to #/# again. But it kept my new ip and ntp settings?!

Good for me! :D

Re: My password is... wong ?

vysocan
Administrator
Then you did not save it in EEPROM I guess.

Re: My password is... wong ?

gson
I just did apply - then it went wrong... Reset did not help either :( But probably not saved in EEPROM as you say! :P Good for me!