Documentation.

J.sim
Hi Adam,

just letting you now there is going to be a lot of questions that i will be asking here as to the precise details of what somethings do in the web interface. some are obvious and i can make out some code but i am going to have to confirm a bit of stuff with you.

 I think a pdf document will be an easy way for me to put that together and then we can rip the content of that for in the blog as well. if i create the pdf of the current version and then i can update and create a new one of new verison so that we have documentation for each version as well as whast current on the blog, so if someone is running something older they can still figure out whats going on in their system.

so i just need to figure out the current issue with my gateway and then we can continue testing all the functions and start the document! cant wait figure out all OHS's little tricks and abilities.

Re: Documentation.

vysocan
Administrator
Hello Jason,

that is good news, thanks. Please ask, I will be happy to confirm or reply.

Re: Documentation.

vysocan
Administrator
Little late, but Including document from Jason.

Fell free to update any usable info into it an upload it back here.

OHS_1.odt

Re: Documentation.

vysocan
Administrator